Interested in learning about the health benefits of fruit? Check out the websites listed here for information on nutrition research and more.
- This network sponsors the biennial Berry Health Symposium and is dedicated to exchanging scientific and technical information related to berry fruit. The site is targeted to scientists and health professionals.
- This health initiative by the Produce for Better Health Foundation (PBH) promotes the benefits associated with eating more fruits and vegetables.
- This section of HSPH’s website provides an overview of the health and disease-fighting benefits from eating more fruits and vegetables.
- The Produce for Better Health Foundation offers a review of the science behind the health benefits of eating fruits and vegetables.
- This section of the Oregon Raspberry & Blackberry Commission website provides links to articles on berry health.
- This section of the California Strawberry Commission website provides information on the nutritional benefits of strawberries and links to information on health research.
- This section of the USDA’s dietary guidelines for Americans provides health and nutritional information on the benefits of eating fruit.
- This section of the WBANA’s website covers the health and nutrition benefits of Wild Blueberries.
- This is a comprehensive database of research studies on the potential health benefits of blueberries, bilberries and wild blueberries.