Recipe by Kit Broihier, MS, RD, LD for Wyman's
Yield: 1 smoothie (about 2 cups)
- ¼ cup bran buds cereal (or other high-fiber cereal)
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup frozen Wyman's Wild Blueberries
- 4-5 drops liquid vanilla stevia (or sweetener of choice to taste plus &frac18l tsp vanilla extract)
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- Add the cereal to a high-speed blender and pulse to a fine powder. Pour in the milk, pulse again to combine then let the cereal soak for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to the blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!