Recipe by Nicole Masson for Wyman's
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 45-55 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf
- 1 cup frozen Wyman’s Wild Blueberries
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9x5-in loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon until combined. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, vegetable oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Using a silicone spatula, stir the flour mixture into the wet ingredients mixture until just combined. Do not overmix. Gently fold in the frozen blueberries.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Smooth the top with a spatula or knife.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, until golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.