Recipe by Nicole Masson for Wyman's
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 cups frozen Wyman’s Wild Blueberries
- 1 ½ pound pork tenderloin
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely diced yellow onion
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place an oven-safe wire rack on top of it.
- Pat the pork tenderloin dry with a paper towel. Season on both sides with the thyme, garlic powder, and sea salt. Place on top of the wire rack and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes until translucent. Add the rosemary and cook for 20 more seconds until fragrant. Add the blueberries, maple syrup, and balsamic vinegar. Simmer for 12-14 minutes, stirring often, until reduced by about half and starting to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Spoon half of the blueberry balsamic mixture over the pork tenderloin. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let it rest for at least 5 minutes before cutting into slices.
- Serve with the remainder of the sauce for drizzling.