Recipe by Nicole Masson for Wyman's
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 35-40 minutes
Yield: 8 baked pear halves
- ½ cup frozen Wyman’s Wild Blueberries
- 4 ripe pears, halved and cored
- ⅓ cup old fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and divided.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds of the pear halves, creating a tablespoon sized indent. Cut a small sliver off the other side so it won’t roll around in the baking dish. Place in the prepared baking dish. Lightly brush the tops with melted butter. Set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, sea salt, and remaining butter until combined.
- Divide the frozen blueberries among the pears, filling the indents. Top each with the oat topping.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the pears are softened and the oat topping is starting to become golden and crispy.
- Serve warm and enjoy.