Approximately 13g of fiber in one smoothie—roughly half the day’s requirement for women.
Recipe by Kitty Broihier, MS, RD, LD for Wyman’s
Yield: 1 smoothie (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup frozen Wyman’s Triple Berry
- 1 cup milk of choice
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower florets
- ½ cup chopped, fresh kale leaves
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax
- 4-5 small dates (about ¼ cup)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Dash cinnamon, optional
- Add ingredients to a high-speed blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and blend again if you want it smoother.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!