Recipe by Christine Burns Rudalevige originally posted in the Portland Press Herald
- 1 cup frozen Wyman's Wild Blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 1 cup blueberry Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cups freshly whipped cream
- Combine the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Place the pan over medium heat. The berries will thaw and release their juices. Stir to make sure the sugar melts.
- Simmer until the mixture thickens slightly, 3-4 minutes. Whisk this mixture with the lemon curd. Let the sauce cool to room temperature and then chill it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- To assemble the fools, fold the blueberry yogurt and lemon zest into the whipped cream. Divide the mixture equally among 4 single-serving vessels. These will sit nicely in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- To serve, pour 2-3 tablespoons of the chilled blueberry lemon sauce over each fool.