30g of protein—no protein powder needed!
Recipe by Kitty Broihier, MS, RD, LD for Wyman’s
Yield: 1 smoothie (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup frozen Wyman’s Wild Blueberries
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 small frozen banana (or ½ large banana)
- 1 Tablespoon tahini
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup ultra-filtered low-fat milk*
- Add ingredients to a high-speed blender in the order listed.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and blend again if you want it smoother.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
*If using regular milk, total protein content for the smoothie will be approximately 26g protein