Recipe by Lauryn Smith for Wyman’s
This recipe couldn’t be easier; 20 minutes from wanting it, to eating it. It will really brighten up an antipasto platter, but can stand up on it’s own. The sweetness of the wild blueberries balance out the earthy garlic and thyme. Lemon zest adds a little brightness. The end result is a gooey treat perfect for small gatherings, or even just a movie night.
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Remove the wrapper from your brie, and place in a small baking dish. Score the top of the brie. Slice or dice your garlic, and work it into the score lines.
- Divide up some thyme sprigs, and do the same (be sure to remove any thick stems). Drizzle olive oil on top of this.
- Add your wild blueberries to the top, allowing them to fall off the side of the pan. Grate lemon zest on top – and you are ready to put it in the oven!
- 15 minutes later, your brie will be ready to serve along a sturdy cracker or fresh bread.