A twist on the classic French 75, this cocktail features Maine Wild Blueberries and elicits a summer day in Vacationland. Cheers!
- ½ oz fresh Lemon juice
- ½ oz Wild Maine Blueberry simple syrup (see recipe below)
- 1 oz Blue Barren Eau de Vie
- 3 oz Champagne of choice
Wild Blueberry Simple Syrup:
- Place sugar and water into a small saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, bring to a simmer.
- Add the berries, lower the heat to medium-low, simmer for 5 minutes. Strain, discard berries and store in a sealed glass container.
- Serve up with your cocktail of choice!