Recipe by Kit Broihier, MS, RD, LD for Wyman's
Yield: 1 smoothie bowl (about 2 cups)
Features berries (anthocyanins, antioxidants, etc), nut butter and almond milk (vitamin E), avocado and chia garnish (for omega-3s)
- 1 ¼ cups Wyman’s Triple Berry blend
- ½ avocado
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter (or other nut butter)
- 1 small frozen banana, cut into chunks
- ½ cup unsweetened, vanilla almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Suggested garnishes: 1 tablespoon chia seeds, additional Triple Berry blend, chopped nuts, granola or high fiber cereal
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender in the order listed.
- Blend until mixture is smooth; it will be thick.
Transfer mixture to a bowl, garnish as desired and enjoy immediately!