Recipe by Nicole Masson for Wyman's
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners. Spray them with cooking spray to prevent the muffins from sticking. Set aside.
- Dice the larger berries in the Triple Berry Blend so they’ll evenly distribute throughout the muffin batter. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt until combined.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Using a silicone spatula or wooden spoon, mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. Do not overmix. Gently fold in the prepared Wyman’s Triple Berry Blend.
- Divide the muffin batter among the 12 muffin cups. Top with the Grandy Organics Honey Nut Granola, gently pressing into the muffin tops. Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.