Recipe by Kit Broihier, MS, RD, LD for Wyman's
Yield: 1 smoothie (about 1½ cups)
Features orange juice (for vitamin C), sunflower seeds (for vitamin E), and kombucha (for gut-healthy probiotics)
- 1 cup frozen Wyman's Triple Berry blend
- ½-¾ teaspoon freshly grated ginger root
- 2 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup tart cherry kombucha
- half a medium frozen banana, cut into chunks
- ½ cup orange juice
- Add ingredients to a high-speed blender in the order listed.
- Blend until sooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!