Recipe by Nicole Masson for Wyman's
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 14 cookies
- ¾ cup Wyman’s Wild Blueberries
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt until combined.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the applesauce, almond butter, maple syrup, and egg, until combined.
- Stir the wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredient mixture using a silicone spatula. Fold in the blueberries.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop mounds onto the prepared cookie sheet. Using your hands or a spoon, flatten out the tops and shape them into cookies. They won’t spread out in the oven.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are lightly browned. Cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack.