Recipe by Hannah Dabees for Wyman's
For the muffins:
- 12 tablespoons frozen Wyman's Wild Blueberries
- 3 eggs, large
- 1 ¾ cup fine, blanched almond flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup finely ground flaxseed meal
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 7 tablespoons cane sugar
- 5 tablespoons avocado oil, or other oil
- 6 tablespoons oat milk, or any milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the crumble:
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until slightly frothy. Whisk in the rest of the wet ingredients: applesauce, sugar, oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Fold in the dry ingredients: almond flour, all-purpose flour, flaxseed meal, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Fold in the blueberries–mix very gently!
- Pour about ⅓ cup of batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the crumble ingredients and sprinkle on top of the muffins. Bake for 15-20 minutes, let cool slightly, and enjoy!