Recipe by Julie Balsamo MS, RDN for Wyman's
- 3/4 cup frozen Wyman’s Wild Blueberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lime
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 cups seltzer
- 2 oz. white rum (optional)
For the wild blueberry honey simple syrup:
- In a small saucepan combine water and honey over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering, add 1/2 cup of blueberries. Using a fork, mash the berries. Continue simmering until liquid has reduced to half.
- Remove from the heat and set aside until cooled.
- Transfer to a sealed container and store any extra in the fridge until next use.
For the mojito:
- Divide the mint leaves between two glasses. Muddle the mint to release the mint oil and top with ice.
- Add lime juice, rum and blueberry syrup
- Top with seltzer.
- Garnish with additional blueberries and a fresh sprig of mint.