Recipe by Jen Bates for Wyman's
Yield: This makes enough filling for 8 smoothies if you use 1/4 cup per smoothie.
For the Wild Blueberry Pie Filling:
- 2 cups Frozen Wyman’s Wild Blueberries (put 3 cups frozen in a pyrex measuring cup, nuke for 2 minutes, drain - should have about 2 cups now)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
For the Smoothie Base:
- Mix the wild blueberry pie filling ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the milk of choice, 1/4 cup of the WBB Pie filling, and the rest of the ingredients to a blender.
- Mix until blended well.
- Pour into glass and enjoy!