Recipe by Nicole Masson for Wyman's
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
For the Salad:
- 1 cup Wyman’s Wild Blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 ½ cups cooked quinoa
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
For the Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons 0% fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Sea salt, to taste
- Place the arugula, quinoa, Wyman’s Wild Blueberries, avocado, almonds, and feta in a large bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk or shake the olive oil, lemon juice, greek yogurt and honey. Season with sea salt as needed.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Toss one more time to combine. Serve and enjoy!