Recipe by Lynn Polito for Wyman's
- 1 ½ cups frozen Wyman’s Wild Blueberries
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (or butter)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper and brush the sheet pan with butter to prevent sticking.
- In a liquid measuring cup, add the milk and lemon juice. Let that sit for 2 minutes.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the milk and lemon mixture to a large bowl. Add the eggs and coconut oil and mix well until fully combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the milk and egg mixture. Mix well, but do not overmix. It’s ok if there are a few lumps left in the batter. Fold in the blueberries gently.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until the top is slightly browned. Cut and enjoy!