Recipe by Stephanie Beechler (@fitandfedbysteph) for Wyman's
Recipe makes 8 ramekins
- ¾ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp ghee, melted
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place 8 6-oz (3½" wide) ramekins onto a baking sheet.
- For the filling: Drain the blueberries as well as possible in a strainer. Place them in a bowl and gently use a spoon to coat them in the flour and sugar. Evenly divide the mixture into the ramekins.
- For the crumble: Combine the oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Add the melted ghee and egg yolk, mixing with your hands until crumbly and evenly mixed. Evenly divide among the ramekins, sprinkling on top of the blueberries.
- Bake all ramekins on the baking sheet for about 30 minutes or until the blueberries bubble and the topping crisps up a bit.
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before enjoying!