Recipe by Sofia Cadahia (@sipandscone) for Wyman's
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 1 cookie
- 1 cup dried Wyman’s Whole Dried Wild Blueberries
- 3/4 cup cold, salted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup bread flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut the cold butter into 1-inch cubes and add them to a large bowl with the white and brown sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, beat on high until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl add the all-purpose flour, bread flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix to combine.
- In several batches add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Add in the white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, and wild dried blueberries and fold them into the dough.
- Using a large spoon, scoop about 2 tbsp of dough and plop it onto the baking sheet. Space the cookies about 2 inches from each other on the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes on the baking pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool for another 10. The cookies should be golden on the edges and gooey in the center when you take them out of the oven.