Recipe by Nicole Masson for Wyman's
Yield: About 4 cups
- ½ cup Wyman’s Dried Wild Blueberries
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, almonds, salt, and cinnamon until combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Pour over the oat mixture. Stir until completely coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, rotate the pan, and bake for an additional 10 minutes until golden.
- Cool completely. Stir in the dried blueberries. Store in an airtight container.