Recipe by Charlotte Martin MS, RDN, CPT for Wyman's
Yield: 2 servings
- Sliced banana and/or kiwi
- Shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- Chia seeds
- Nut butter or chopped nuts
Note: directions are specific to Ninja Foodi Blender.
- Install Stacked Blade in pitcher.
- Add milk first (start with 1 cup). Then add remaining ingredients (except for toppings). Select the “BOWL” function and press start. If necessary, add additional milk. Mixture should be thick!
- After blending is complete, divide mixture amongst two bowls and decorate with desired toppings.