Recipe by Aimee Harris Niedosik | CleanCuisine.com for Wyman’s
For the filling:
For the dough:
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine the wild blueberries, coconut sugar, almond flour and lemon juice.
Add to a 2.5-quart, oven-safe cookware. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon and whisk until well combined.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the milk, egg and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the cooled coconut oil and whisk again.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the flour mixture and stir just until well combined. Do not over-stir.
- Using a large cookie scooper (or 2 spoons work too), drop the dough on top of the blueberries.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. The blueberries will bubble, and the cobbler will be browned.
- Let rest for about 10 minutes, then serve with your favorite ice cream or cool whip.